Non-Resident Arizona & Utah Concealed Carry Permit Course
The Non-Resident Arizona Concealed Carry Weapon (CCW) and the Utah Concealed Firearm Permit (CFP) gun permits allow for concealed carry in 30+ States. This lecture-only class meets the minimum safety course requirement for issuance of the Arizona CCW and Utah CFP permits; there is no live-fire training or qualification. This course will cover eligibility requirements, Federal & State firearms regulations pertaining to concealed carry, and basic firearm safety. Please note that this course is NOT for concealed carry in California. You must be a legal U.S. resident (or U.S. citizen or Arizona resident for the Arizona permit), 21 or older, who is not prohibited from possessing firearms.
- Registration is $80 for either Arizona or Utah application and certification of completion.
- For an additional $40, you will receive packet and certificate for the additional permit.
- If signing up for one state only, you will be contacted to see which one you have chosen.
- Applications will be handed out and completed during class.
- Additional fees (optional on day of class):
- $10 per card – fingerprint rolling fee – two cards required for Arizona; one card for Utah ($10-30)
- $10 passport-type photo fee (Utah only)
- Application fees (payable to AZ or UT when you mail in your packet):
- $60 (cashier’s check or money order only) to Arizona Department of Public Safety
- $67 check (personal check, cashier’s check or money order) to Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification
Please contact Cheryl at (310) 748-5251 with any questions.
Instructor Cheryl Tokle
Contact: Cheryl Tokle