Lieutenant Kent from the Irvine police says that criminals look for “crimes of opportunity” and “look for easy targets”.
The program offered by AllSafe Defense System is an awareness program entitled “Refuse to be a Victim.”
The course includes a workbook with valuable insights/takeaways and some of the topics discussed will be:
* The Psychology of the Criminal Mind
* Know what criminals look for in a victim
* Creating a Home Protection Plan
* Situational awareness
* Home & Phone Security
* Home Invasions and Burglary
* How to stop Slider doors in their tracks
* Criminal use of Bump Keys and Prevention
* Garages safety concerns
* Layers of Defense and making your home a hard target.
* Lighting, Alarms, Dead Bolts, Windows and motion detectors.
The course costs $40 per person and you can book a space in the class by clicking on the link below.