The Non-Resident Arizona Concealed Weapons Permit (CWP) and the Utah Concealed Firearm Permit (CFP) gun permits allow for concealed carry in 30+ States. This lecture-only class meets the minimum safety course requirement for issuance of the Arizona CWP and Utah CFP permits; there is no live-fire training or qualification. This course will cover eligibility requirements, Federal & State firearms regulations pertaining to concealed carry, and basic firearm safety. Please note that this course is NOT for concealed carry in California. You must be a legal U.S. resident (U.S. citizen or Arizona resident for the Arizona permit); 21 or older; who is not prohibited from possessing firearms.
The Arizona and Utah permits are very similar in the states that are recognized with a minor exception:
- With the Arizona permit, you get New Mexico, but not Washington state;
- With the Utah permit, you get Washington but not New Mexico.
The other 29 states are the same between the two permits. Both permits are good for 5 years.
Cost (NEW LOWER PRICING!!!):
- Registration is $90 to receive application packet and certificate of completion for either Arizona or Utah.
- $20 additional for fingerprinting/photo services for that first state. AZ requires two rolled fingerprint cards; UT requires one fingerprint card, one photo & photocopy of CDL.
- For only an additional $40, you will receive packet, certificate AND SERVICES for the second permit!
- Applications will be handed out and completed during class.
FYI – Application fees that you will be responsible for (payable to AZ or UT when you mail in your packet):
- $60 (cashier’s check or money order only) to Arizona Department of Public Safety
- $63.25 check to Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification (personal checks accepted for Utah, in addition to cashier’s checks or money orders); credit card also accepted for Utah.
CLICK THE ‘BOOK NOW’ BUTTON TO REGISTER!
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CALL/TEXT CHERYL (310) 748-5251
Instructor Cheryl Tokle
Contact: Cheryl Tokle